Wij gebruiken cookies om jouw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we jouw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Vacancy Senior Digital Key account manager
Inspired by the healthy kitchen? Looking for a tasteful challenge in an international company? Look no furher!
The Cookware Company is a global company with a high expertise in innovative cookware. Our organization is vertically integrated, allowing us to manage both the production and distribution of our products. We have sales offices in Europe, the United States and Asia as well as state-of-the-art production facilities in Korea, China and Europe. We have high quality standards (eg. ISO-certificates) and work hard to reduce our environmental impact.
The Cookware Company has always been a pioneer in healthy ceramic non-stick cookware. Over the years we have extended our scope in order to offer smart cookware solutions for everyone. Innovation, flexibility, creativity and social responsibility are our main focus. However, our most important asset are our people. They’re the heart of our company.
The Cookware Company is looking for a Vacancy Senior Digital Key account manager
Summary of role and responsibilities:
You will have the opportunity to join an exciting, privately owned business which is thriving in an exciting market – where e-commerce is a key focus globally. You will work within a growing team which is dedicated to driving the performance of online sales on European platforms. Day to day responsibilities will be focused on the management and development of our most strategic customers to deliver business goals; leading a team to deliver and develop budget, strategies, sales, forecasts and reporting on learnings whilst streamlining business processes.
You should have experience working with Amazon on a Pan EU level (and preferably other European marketplaces) and have knowledge of the digital marketing tools available. Additional experience with other ecommerce accounts will also be a valuable asset.
This is you:
- Experienced senior account manager (international experience is a plus) for digital retail accounts.
- Knowledge of the various business models in the market (pure player, market place, consignment etc).
- Mostly a farmer, but does not shy away of hunting new customers.
- Wants to drive digitization in the relationship, from EDI to content sharing and pushing customer reviews.
- Structured person, working from a predetermined strategy, but also spotting opportunities on the go.
- Understands admin is part of the job and makes sure this is done properly.
- Experience with setting up sales forecasts, both in revenue and SKU level per customer and on an aggregated level.
- Some experience with developing and mentoring a team.
- Strong negotiating and communication skills.
- Fluent in English, additional languages are plus
- A true teamplayer, you put the customer, the company and the team ahead of your own goals.
- Willing to travel (post Corona ~ 20% of the time) within Europe.
- Home based in either UK, The Nordics, Germany or in our HQ near Ghent (Belgium) or our office in Wateringen (NL)
- Healthy lifestyle and some affinity with cooking and food.
- Able to work in a very dynamic company where structures and way of working often still needs to be determined
- Used to working with tight deadlines
This is what we’re looking for:
A driven senior key account manager to grow our portfolio of digital customers across the North West region within Europe (UK, Nordics, Germany). You will maintain and grow the relationship and improve and digitize the cooperation and tackle the following main responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility of achieving budget for designated key accounts in UK, Nordics and Germany (KPI’s revenue, gross margin and net margin).
- Setting up a sales plan and marketing plan for each customer.
- Create a forecast per customer on brand and SKU level and follow-up with the supply chain management team.
- Drive sales together with the customer based on a dedicated marketing plan, making use of the different marketing tools.
- Align a promo strategy and align with other key account managers.
- Identify new brand and product opportunities and discuss these with our product development team.
- Create weekly and monthly reports per customer and follow-up on budget and sales forecasts.
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly business reviews with customers.
- Negotiate product ranges, pricing and promotions with each customer.
- Bachelor or Masters’ degree (preferably but necessarily in economics, marketing)
Are you the Senior Digital Key account manager we’re looking for?
Sounds like the perfect match? Great! Cause we not only have a bunch of challenges ready for you. We also provide a tasty salary package.
On top of that you’ll get all the chances to develop your expertise and personal skills, expand an international network and have a direct impact on the future healthy kitchen.
© Auteursrechten 2021