Wij gebruiken cookies om jouw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we jouw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Vacature E-commerce Manager FR & DE
Inspired by the healthy kitchen? Looking for a tasteful challenge in an international company? Look no furher!
The Cookware Company is a global company with a high expertise in innovative cookware. Our organization is vertically integrated, allowing us to manage both the production and distribution of our products. We have sales offices in Europe, the United States and Asia as well as state-of-the-art production facilities in Korea, China and Europe. We have high quality standards (eg. ISO-certificates) and work hard to reduce our environmental impact.
The Cookware Company has always been a pioneer in healthy ceramic non-stick cookware. Over the years we have extended our scope in order to offer smart cookware solutions for everyone. Innovation, flexibility, creativity and social responsibility are our main focus. However, our most important asset are our people. They’re the heart of our company.
The Cookware Company is looking for an E-commerce Manager France & Germany
This is you:
- Digital native
- Minimal 5 year experience in e-commerce manager; 2 years as an e-commerce manager; in retail or a consumer brand
- Experience with SalesForce
- Knowledge of and experience with different digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, …)
- Knowledge of CMS systems and PIM systems
- A builder in a world full of transformation
- A pioneer and ambassador for e-commerce and digital within The Cookware Company
- Native French or German, fluent in English and preferably fluent in French or German
- Selfstarter, sees opportunities and developments
- Verbally strong, able to communicate with colleagues less familiar with the digital world
- Affinity with cooking and healthy lifestyle
We are offering:
A sales driven challenge to dive into developing more healthy (online) cooking business in France and Germany. So, what does this mean?
- Responsible for the strategy of our French and German websites
- Ensuring a perfect customer journey, all the way from inspirational content to after sales and returns
- Working closely together with the digital marketing team to drive traffic from all different channels
- Together with the merchandisers responsible for CRO, A/B testing, content optimalisation, Average Sales Price development, reducing bounce rates etc.
- Launching new products, themes and promotions in a timely fashion
- Responsible for price setting of the products, clearance of end of life stock
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting within the Cookware Company
- Working with other departments in order to continuously improve working processes and dataflows
- Reports to the director e-commerce; is the manager of the French and German merchandiser
Are you the E-commerce manager we're looking for?
Sounds like the perfect match? Great! Cause we not only have a bunch of challenges ready for you. We also provide a tasty salary package.
On top of that you’ll get all the chances to develop your expertise and personal skills, expand an international network and have a direct impact on the future healthy kitchen.
Sounds good? Get in touch with us! [ email@example.com ] Eliza Gabriël
© Auteursrechten 2020