Wij gebruiken cookies om jouw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we jouw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Vacancy E-Commerce Manager UK & Nordics
Inspired by the healthy kitchen? Looking for a tasteful challenge in an international company? Look no further!
The Cookware Company is a global company with a high expertise in innovative cookware. Our organization is vertically integrated, allowing us to manage both the production and distribution of our products. We have sales offices in Europe, the United States and Asia as well as state-of-the-art production facilities in Korea, China and Europe. We have high quality standards (eg. ISO-certificates) and work hard to reduce our environmental impact.
The Cookware Company has always been a pioneer in healthy ceramic non-stick cookware. Over the years we have extended our scope in order to offer smart cookware solutions for everyone. Innovation, flexibility, creativity and social responsibility are our main focus. However, our most important asset are our people. They’re the heart of our company.
The Cookware Company is looking for a E-Commerce Manager UK & Nordics
This is you
- Digital Native
- A minimum of 5 years experience in e-commerce, from which 2 as a manager
- Experience in managing a team (2-5 fte)
- Experience with e-commerce platforms (SalesForce is a plus)
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and other digital marketing tools
- Understanding of Content Management Systems, preferably with PIM systems
- You are a builder and embrace change and transformation
- An ambassador within The Cookware Company for E-commerce and Digital
- Fluent in English – other language(s) is a plus
- Self-starter, seeking for opportunities
- Verbally strong – you know how to express yourself towards colleagues who are not familiar in the digital world.
- Affinity with cooking
What we are looking for:
- Responsible for the strategy and operations of the GreenPan UK and Nordics websites.
- Making sure the customer experience is optimal – from inspiration to after sales
- Together with the digital marketing team you make sure you will attract relevant traffic from all channels
- Together with your team of merchandisers you improve the conversion rates and average order value, run A/B tests, optimize the content and steer on other E-commerce KPI’s
- Assure a smooth launch of new products, campaigns and promotions
- Within the boundaries of the company you are responsible for the correct pricing of the products
- You provide daily, weekly and monthly reports on the status of your websites
- Together with other departments within the company you constantly improve processes around finance, warehousing, logistics and digital marketing
- You will report directly to the E-commerce Director, and lead a team of merchandisers
Are you thé E-Commerce Manager UK & Nordics we’re looking for?
Sounds like the perfect match? Great! Cause we not only have a bunch of challenges ready for you. We also provide a tasty salary package.
On top of that you’ll get all the chances to develop your expertise and personal skills, expand an international network and have a direct impact on the future healthy kitchen.
Sounds good? Get in touch with us! [firstname.lastname@example.org]