Wij gebruiken cookies om jouw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we jouw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Business Analyst E-Commerce
Inspired by the healthy kitchen? Looking for a tasteful challenge in an international company? Look no further!
The Cookware Company is a global company with a high expertise in innovative cookware. Our organization is vertically integrated, allowing us to manage both the production and distribution of our products. We have sales offices in Europe, the United States and Asia as well as state-of-the-art production facilities in Korea, China and Europe. We have high quality standards (eg. ISO-certificates) and work hard to reduce our environmental impact.
The Cookware Company has always been a pioneer in healthy ceramic non-stick cookware. Over the years we have extended our scope in order to offer smart cookware solutions for everyone. Innovation, flexibility, creativity and social responsibility are our main focus. However, our most important asset are our people. They’re the heart of our company.
The Cookware Company is looking for: business Analyst E-Commerce
This is you
- You have a university-degree
- You are fluent in English (written)
- Experience with offshore development teams is a plus
- Experience with SalesForce Commerce Cloud is a plus
- You have an international growth mindset
- You will be the first Business Analyst within the department, you are a self-starter
- You are extremely fast in getting acquainted with new solutions, tools and products
- You are able to combine information from various sources to generate an integrated advice
What we are looking for:
Are you the right person to help maintain and improve our IT landscape together with your stakeholders and based on data? As an experienced business analyst within IT/Marketing you will play a key role in a large and complex international IT landscape and you are the bridge between your business stakeholders and IT. You are driven by data and are eager to investigate, challenge and translate stakeholder requirements to best-in-class IT solutions together with the Product Owner.
Cookware is looking for an experienced business analyst to help determine the development roadmap based on data and value. We are looking for someone who will dive into the business needs and gather all the requirements needed to build the development roadmap prioritized on business value. You will determine this, and help us with answering the key question: “What should we develop next and why?”
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Collecting business requirements with the business – what do they really want?
- Based on data analysis identify insights and possible bottle necks which will lead to future improvements
- Help prioritize new features and improvements by providing a business value for each feature/improvement i.e. creating a business case
- Hand over the business requirements to the PO so he can translate these requirements into technical solutions (combined effort)
- Helping the PO with the setup of Acceptance Criteria based on the requirements
- Working closely with the product owner and the development team to make sure the requirements are met
- Overseeing multiple streams to get to the best solution for the business
- Identify any risks coming from a new feature (risk analyses)
Are you the Business Analyst E-Commerce we’re looking for?
Sounds like the perfect match? Great! Cause we not only have a bunch of challenges ready for you. We also provide a tasty salary package.
On top of that you’ll get all the chances to develop your expertise and personal skills, expand an international network and have a direct impact on the future healthy kitchen.
Sounds good? Get in touch with us! [email@example.com]