Wij gebruiken cookies om jouw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we jouw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Vacancy Performance Marketeer
Inspired by the healthy kitchen? Looking for a tasteful challenge in an international company? Look no further!
The Cookware Company is a global company with a high expertise in innovative cookware. Our organization is vertically integrated, allowing us to manage both the production and distribution of our products. We have sales offices in Europe, the United States and Asia as well as state-of-the-art production facilities in Korea, China and Europe. We have high quality standards (eg. ISO-certificates) and work hard to reduce our environmental impact.
The Cookware Company has always been a pioneer in healthy ceramic non-stick cookware. Over the years we have extended our scope in order to offer smart cookware solutions for everyone. Innovation, flexibility, creativity and social responsibility are our main focus. However, our most important asset are our people. They’re the heart of our company.
The Cookware Company is looking for a Performance Marketeer
Summary of role and responsibilities:
As Performance Marketeer, you will have the opportunity to join an exciting, privately owned business which is thriving in an exciting market – where e-commerce is a key focus globally. You will specifically work within a growing team which is dedicated to driving the performance of online sales on European e-commerce platforms. Day to day responsibilities will include the build, maintenance and delivery of a strategic plan and measuring and reporting on key metrics whilst adjusting to change within a given budget.
You should have a marketing background within e-commerce or with digital marketing channels and have experience in working collaboratively with sales, content and performance specialists to exceed set goals.
This is you
- Bachelor or master’s degree in marketing or economics
- Able to work in a fast-changing environment with lots of deadlines to meet
- An experienced performance marketer, with a proven track record of at least 2 years with a retailer or consumer brand.
- You have a strong knowledge of Adwords, key word research.
- Knowledge of different digital marketing channels (Amazon & Marketplaces) is a big plus.
- You can set up a strategic plan and convert this to execution.
- You stand for your opinion and dare to defend it towards senior management.
- Make it happen - Can do mentality is crucial: you are entrepreneurial, result-oriented and ambitious.
- You are fluent in English and are not afraid to speak other European languages.
- You have a healthy lifestyle and the necessary affinity with cooking and eating.
This is what we are looking for
A passionate performance marketer who gets his / her teeth into the following range of tasks:
- Establish and promote paid advertising for our brands.
- ROAS and budget optimization, per country and brand.
- Management of the day-to-day operations, carried out by yourself and in close collaboration with agencies.
- Reporting on the various campaigns.
- Optimization of the flows within the digital marketing team.
- Identifying new opportunities (channels, keywords,…).
- Setting up a top-notch performance marketing process, which we can then deploy within the other continents where our organization is present (US and APAC).
- Close collaboration with our sales and content specialists to drive organic traffic; based on results and trends.
Are you thé E-commerce Merchandiser we’re looking for?
Sounds like the perfect match? Great! Cause we not only have a bunch of challenges ready for you. We also provide a tasty salary package.
On top of that you’ll get all the chances to develop your expertise and personal skills, expand an international network and have a direct impact on the future healthy kitchen.
Sounds good? Get in touch with us! [firstname.lastname@example.org]