In accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of the Nederlandse Thuiswinkel Organisatie (Dutch Home Shopping Organisation), established in consultation with the Consumentenbond (Dutch Consumer Association) in the framework of the Coördinatiegroep Zelfreguleringsoverleg (Coordination Group of the Self-regulatory Consultation) of the Social Economic Council, as of 1 June 2014 the Right of Withdrawal of 14 days has been set out in Article 6.
Should you wish to make use of this right, it can be downloaded below. You also received this together with your order confirmation.
- BK will pay the entire purchase amount (including VAT) back within 14 days, as well as the costs of shipping to you, counting from the time you indicated that you will return the products.
- If the return delivery has not been received within this period, reimbursement will not take place until the goods have been received or the buyer has supplied proof of shipment.
- Reimbursement will occur as soon as possible and within 14 days at the latest.
The BK service department kindly asks you to return the form completed and signed. You are free to indicate the reason for return of the product. If possible, together with a (copy) of the purchase invoice.
Please return articles that are eligible for full reimbursement in their original packaging and unused.
Click here for the standard form.
Purpose of approval period
The purpose of the approval period is to give you the same rights and obligations you would have if you purchased something from a shop. This gives you as buyer more protection. A number of rules which apply in this case are listed below.
- Approval period is not a trial period. BK products are so-called hygienic products. You may remove the product (carefully) from the packaging to inspect it. Articles that are used for the preparation of food may not be tried out and then returned.
- Sealed articles (in blister packaging) may not be opened at home if it is possible to see what the content of the packaging is and for what purpose it can be used from the outside.
- We would kindly ask you to always open the packaging with care so it can be resealed.
- Return postage is for the account of the customer.
- Used articles are judged according to their saleability. The BK service department maintains the right (in the case of traces of use) to apply a depreciation rate.
- Do you wish to return an article due to a complaint or service message? Please contact our service department first using the contact form.
BK / The Cookware Company BV
T.a.v. Afdeling Magazijn
Inzake RETOUR ivm ZICHTTERMIJN
2742 RJ Waddinxveen