Vacancy Merchandiser Poland
Inspired by the healthy kitchen? Looking for a tasteful challenge in an international company? Look no furher!
The Cookware Company is a global company with a high expertise in innovative cookware. Our organization is vertically integrated, allowing us to manage both the production and distribution of our products. We have sales offices in Europe, the United States and Asia as well as state-of-the-art production facilities in Korea, China and Europe. We have high quality standards (eg. ISO-certificates) and work hard to reduce our environmental impact.
The Cookware Company has always been a pioneer in healthy ceramic non-stick cookware. Over the years we have extended our scope in order to offer smart cookware solutions for everyone. Innovation, flexibility, creativity and social responsibility are our main focus. However, our most important asset are our people. They’re the heart of our company.
The Cookware Company is looking for a Merchandiser Poland
This is you:
- Digital native
- A degree and/or experience in the following areas: eCommerce, Merchandising, Marketing, or relevant.
- 0-2 years merchandising experience within ecommerce.
- Fluent in English and Polish
- Flexible and proactive mindset, not scared of a changing environment.
- Strong communicator - clear and concise.
- Target driven and analytical - able to digest and understand numbers and determine their meaning.
- Able to multi-task and work to a deadline.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Tech-savy: experience of using a website CMS or eCommerce platform, product databases and proficient in Excel.
- Can-do attitude, who has the eagerness, passion and drive to succeed in a demanding and challenging environment.
We are offering:
An E-commerce Merchandiser role, you will be working with the E-commerce manager and commercial teams to ensure the web shop has the right products, content and imagery to maximise sales opportunities. Your focus market will be Poland. So, what does this mean?
- Your number one focus is improving the daily (mobile) shopping experience of our Polish customers.
- Day to day trading of the brand to maximise sales and profit for the webshop operations.
- Merchandising products daily based upon sales trends and promotional calendar.
- Deliver a best in class online experience that showcases the quality of the products, on mobile and desktop
- Owning the merchandising of the category, including executing all relevant promotions on time and reflecting the customer plan.
- Ensuring that products have the correct prices, adding new products and making sure that the range of products is presented and promoted on-site in the most commercial way
- Owning product workflow, to ensure that the correct products are displayed with the relevant imagery and content.
- Content: Making sure the content on the product, content & category pages, both text and visual, is best in class. Both from a User Experience and is optimized for search engines. Competitor analysis and take reactive action as required to maintain our agreed market positioning.
- Production of trading analysis and recommendations in collaboration with commercial and analytical teams.
- Search: Figuring out what the customer is searching for, making sure that they can find it.
- Navigation: Optimize the taxonomy, facet and top navigation to enable customers to find the right sports nutrition products for his or her goals within a couple of clicks in the navigation
- Identify potential development requirements.
- Maintaining and daily monitoring of product listings and performance.
- Creating new product listings, with the support of the team.
- Working closely with product management, brand and marketing to ensure products have maximum, viable exposure always.
Are you the Merchandiser we’re looking for?
Sounds like the perfect match? Great! Cause we not only have a bunch of challenges ready for you. We also provide a tasty salary package.
On top of that you’ll get all the chances to develop your expertise and personal skills, expand an international network and have a direct impact on the future healthy kitchen.
© Copyright 2020