Social Advertising Specialist Digital Team EMEA
Inspired by the healthy kitchen? Looking for a tasteful challenge in an international company? Look no furher!
The Cookware Company is a global company with a high expertise in innovative cookware. Our organization is vertically integrated, allowing us to manage both the production and distribution of our products. We have sales offices in Europe, the United States and Asia as well as state-of-the-art production facilities in Korea, China and Europe. We have high quality standards (eg. ISO-certificates) and work hard to reduce our environmental impact.
The Cookware Company has always been a pioneer in healthy ceramic non-stick cookware. Over the years we have extended our scope in order to offer smart cookware solutions for everyone. Innovation, flexibility, creativity and social responsibility are our main focus. However, our most important asset are our people. They’re the heart of our company.
The Cookware Company is looking for a Social Advertising Specialist
This is you:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- Oral and written Dutch or English is required - French or German is a plus!
- 1-2 years experience with Facebook advertising
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook Ads manager
- Basic level experience with tools like Google Analytics and Google tag manager
- Knowledge of other platforms like Google Ad Manager is nice to have
- You can set up a strategic plan within your field of expertise and convert this to execution with ease.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with hands-on attitude
- A performance mindset / DNA
- Strong analytical skills & commercial, proactive service-oriented attitude
We are offering:
As part of the Digital Marketing Team, you will be focusing on driving growth via social advertising campaigns. You will be responsible for social advertising as a channel, from strategy to execution and reporting to the performance manager. We have a lot of opportunities to expand our advertising impact on our social media channels to increase our market penetration for our brands. In order to achieve this goal, we are looking for a Social Advertising Specialist to run our advertising campaigns in Europe. We are looking for a marketer that thrives under the combination of both analytical and creative thinking. In this role, you will be playing a key role in scaling consumer acquisitions across multiple markets.
- Responsible for our social paid campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) from strategy to execution.
- Manage Social paid campaigns end to end to ensure a successful outcome across multiple markets with high quality standards.
- Assessing and adopting new campaign features that will help us achieve our ambitious growth plans
- Conduct continuous A/B testing; translate results into actionable insights
- Work closely with the Brand & Communication team to make the best creatives for your campaigns
- Analyzing trends and making data-driven decisions
- Analysis of campaigns with regard to efficiency using performance KPIs (ROAS, CTR, etc.)
- Identify and act on high impact opportunities, in and/or outside of the domain of Social advertising
Are you the Social Advertising Specialist we’re looking for?
Sounds like the perfect match? Great! Cause we not only have a bunch of challenges ready for you. We also provide a tasty salary package.
On top of that you’ll get all the chances to develop your expertise and personal skills, expand an international network and have a direct impact on the future healthy kitchen.
© Copyright 2020