Applicable to consumer purchases
Although we do everything possible to guarantee the BK quality, even a BK product can have a defect. A guarantee period of at least two years applies to all articles. Some articles specifically state that this period is longer. PLEASE NOTE: the guarantee period of two years does not affect the statutory guarantee to which you as a consumer are entitled.
What is the "statutory warranty"?
Statutory warranty means that a product should do that which can reasonably be expected of it by the consumer.
Damage caused by improper use, misuse or wear and tear cannot be covered by the guarantee. Read tips on how to give your pans a longer life here.
Submit a complaint
You have a choice of the following options:
- You have purchased an article in a regular store
- You have purchased an article via the BK webshop
- You have purchased an article and wish to return it within 14 days
- You purchased an article a longer time ago, for which you are now looking for part.
- You have a complaint about BK's service provision (or about one of its employees).
- How do you make a report to the Home Shopping Disputes Committee?
Contact the retailer
- Go to the shop within the guarantee period
- Bring the defective product and purchase receipt.
- Depending on the nature of the complaint, your supplier can propose a solution.
- Simple problems can often be solved on the spot.
Contact the BK webshop
- This can be done by means of a fully completed contact form.
- A correctly completed form is confirmed by a green bar, which is displayed after clicking on 'send'. No copy will be sent.
- You will receive a substantiated reply within five working days at the latest.
- We may ask you to either send us a photo of the problem or return the article. You will receive personal instructions on how to do this.
- Following receipt, the article will be assessed in terms of the complaint and you will be notified of the result and the solution.
Cases that do not concern a complaint but the return of an article that falls within the approval period.
- According to European regulations, articles may be returned under the following conditions.
- The approval period is 14 days from receipt of the goods.
- This only applies to purchases made in the BK webshop.
- We prefer the use of the European withdrawal form, which can be downloaded, filled in and sent with the product.
- Include the form with the well-packaged product and return them together.
- If reasonably possible, BK expects the product to be returned in as close to original condition as possible.
- According to European regulations, the product must not have been used. Products that are recognisably packaged in so-called blister packaging must not be opened.
- For more information, please refer to the withdrawal form information page.
A part has become defective outside the guarantee period.
- BK strives to supply parts for years after it ceases to manufacture a product series.
- Visit the webshop and search for the pan and part you need.
- If the article is not available, refer to the list of alternative parts here.
You have a complaint about the service provision of BK (BK Cookware) or one of its employees.
- This can be submitted by means of a fully completed contact form. Describe the problem and circumstances as fully as possible. Attachments (JPG, PNG) can be included with the contact form.
- The response time is approx. five working days.
- You may be asked to provide further information.
- It is also possible to submit a complaint about the company or an employee via the Home Shopping Disputes Committee, as described below.
Submit a complaint to the Home Shopping Disputes Committee.
- If you have a complaint after purchasing a product or service, you must first submit it to the retailer/vendor. If the complaint is not dealt with to your satisfaction, Thuiswinkel.org offers a complaints mediation service.
- Click here for the most up-to-date information and Thuiswinkel.org procedure.
- Click here for the website www.sgc.nl
If you cannot find a suitable answer here, send your question using the contact form.
In the event of a complaint/dispute, you may also contact the European online dispute platform (ODR) | http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.