Vegetables with peanut sauce
- Clean the asparagus beans and cut them in pieces of approximately 4 cm long.
- Cut the cabbage and pak choi into strips.
- Distribute asparagus beans and cabbage evenly in a steamer insert.
- Distribute pak choi and bean sprouts evenly in another steamer insert.
- Bring water to the boil in the pan, making sure there is at least 2 cm between the water and the steamer insert.
- In the meantime clean the pepper and chop it finely.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Heat the oil and stir-fry the trassi with the pepper and garlic.
- Add the peanut butter, lime juice, sugar and 3 dl water, and heat while stirring with a whisk (do not boil).
- Add salt to taste.
- Place the steamer insert with the beans and cabbage above the boiling water in the saucepan and cover.
- Steam the beans and cabbage for 4 minutes.
- Place the other steamer insert with pak choi and bean sprouts on top of the other steamer insert on the saucepan and steam everything for another 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the vegetables in the steamer inserts.