Vanilla panna cotta With kiwi and maple syrup
- Soak the gelatine for 10 minutes in plenty of cold water.
- Bring 200 ml of whipping cream with the sugar and vanilla seeds to the boil in a pan. Dissolve the sugar while stirring. Cook slowly for 3-5 minutes.
- Turn of the heat. Squeeze the gelatine well and dissolve the sheets in the warm cream while stirring.
- Let this mixture cool down until it becomes jelly-like.
- Whisk the remaining whipping cream until stiff and Fold the cream through the cooled cream mixture.
- Spoon the panna cotta into the weckpots and smooth the top. Leave the panna cotta in the fridge to set for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, stir the maple syrup with the orange juice and 50 ml of water. Pour this mixture into a freezer box so that it has a layer of 1 cm and let it freeze for 45 minutes.
- Stir it occasionally with a fork.
- Peel the kiwis and cut them into cubes.
- Spoon the kiwi on the panna cotta and spoon the maple syrup granita on top.
Serve in nice glass preserving jars. This is really festive!