- Peel the red onions and cut them into rings, halve these rings.
- Cut the mushrooms into large pieces.
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan with a ceramic non-stick coating and sauté the onions for 3 minutes.
- Then add the bacon and potatoes.
- Leave this on medium heat for about 10 minutes until the potatoes are golden brown and cooked.
- However, do stir them regularly.
- Add the mushrooms in the last 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a knob of butter in a frying pan with a classic non-stick coating and fry 4 eggs sunny-side up.
- Season the eggs with salt and pepper.
- Divide the potatoes, bacon, mushrooms and onion over 4 plates.
- Place the egg sunny-side up on top of this.