Tomato vegetable omelette
- Cut the smoked bacon into cubes and gently fry in the heated butter.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes and cut the drained pearl onions in half.
- Wash the mushrooms and cut them into thin slices, clean the onion and chop it finely, wash the bell pepper and cut it into small strips.
- Gently cook the potatoes, pearl onions, mushrooms, onion, pepper and chives with the bacon. Stir the peas through the vegetable mixture.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them into slices.
- Beat the eggs with the milk and some salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and let it become firm.
- Divide the tomato slices over the omelette.
- Let the omelette fry gently with the lid on the pan for a few minutes and carefully remove it from the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle the parsley on the omelette just before serving.
Delicious with four grain bread!