- Wash the rice and let it drain.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Heat half of the butter and fry the onion until golden yellow.
- Fry the rice for approx. 6 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock while stirring and bring the mixture to the boil.
- Cook the rice for 25 minutes until cooked and not too dry.
- Stir the rest of the butter, cayenne pepper and tomato purée through the dish.
- Heat the risotto well.
- Number of portions
- 3 servings
- Preparation time
- 30 minutes
- Type of dish
- Main course
- 300 g rice
- 1 onion
- 100 g butter or margarine
- 8 dl chicken stock
- half a teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons tomato purée