Tofu curry with coconut
- Cut the bell peppers and leeks.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the rice to the oil.
- Add the water and coconut milk and bring to the boil.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes on medium heat until the rice has absorbed all the moisture and is cooked.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the rest of the oil in the wadjan and stir-fry the pepper for 2 min.
- Then add the leek and stir-fry for another 2 min.
- Add the thawed shrimps and heat for 1 min. with the vegetables, then add the chilli sauce.