Thai red curry with shrimps
- Heat the oil in the wok and fry the curry paste for 3 min. on medium heat.
- Cut the broccoli into florets, add to the curry.
- Add the coconut milk to the curry and stir well.
- Let the mixture simmer for another 3 minutes on a low heat.
- Add the shrimps and cook for another 3 min.
- Meanwhile, prepare the noodles according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Cut the red onion into thin half rings.
- Spoon the noodles through the curry and divide the onion over the dish.