- Cut the pork into pieces and marinate it in the red cooking wine.
- Put the granulated sugar in the Royal Dutch Oven, with plenty of water.
- Cook gently until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the pork and stir well through the sugar mixture.
- Add two tablespoons of soy sauce and stir well.
- Put the lid on the Royal Dutch Oven and let it boil for 30 minutes to reduce the cooking liquid.
- Chop the spring onions and put them in the pan.
- Let simmer for another 30 minutes.
- Remove the lid from the pan and serve the meal on the table.
Enjoy your meal!