Tagiatelle with salmon
- Cook the broccoli florets 4 minutes in plenty of water with salt. Drain them.
- Cook the tagliatelle according to the instructions on the packaging. Pour 100 ml of cooking water from the pasta into a cup.
- Pour most of the water out of the pasta pan, but leave some in, so the tagliatelle stays warm.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry 2 1/2 tablespoons capers 1 minute.
- Stir in the cream cheese and the pasta's retained cooking liquid and bring to the boil.
- Set the heat so low that the sauce does not boil anymore.
- Mix the salmon and broccoli florets through the sauce and let salmon cook and broccoli florets warm for 5 minutes.
- Divide the tagliatelle over 4 plates and spoon the sauce over them.
- Garnish with dill and remaining capers.