Summer vegetable soup
- Clean all vegetables and cut them into cubes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a stock pot and gently glaze the onion and 1 clove of garlic.
- Add the carrot, celery, kohlrabi and courgette and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the stock and bring the vegetable soup to the boil.
- Break the spaghetti into small pieces and stir them through the soup.
- Cook the soup gently for 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, make the pistou: In the blender, puree the basil with 1 clove of garlic, the cheese and 4 tablespoons of olive oil into a creamy sauce.
- Add some salt and pepper.
- Stir 2-3 tablespoons pistou through the vegetable soup and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the soup for a while and serve in large bowls.
- Add the rest of the pistou.
- Delicious with a baguette.