Stir-fry from the wok
- Bring a large pan of water and a tablespoon of salt to the boil.
- Cut the broccoli into small florets and put them in the pan as soon as the water boils.
- Cook the broccoli al dente for 3 minutes and drain on a colander.
- Rinse the vegetables with cold water and let it drain well.
- Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the onion, garlic, ginger and pepper for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle the chicken pieces with pepper, salt and baking soda and fry them together with the shiitake and mushrooms in the wok for 3 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper, broccoli and cashew nuts and fry well for a few minutes.
- Stir in the oyster sauce and chilli sauce and serve with boiled rice in deep bowls.
- Sprinkle with coriander.
We prefer to use chicken thigh meat in stir-fry dishes. There is a little more fat and connective tissue here than in chicken breast. Therefore, it does not dry out when heated at high temperatures in a wok.