Steak strips in soy sauce
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Using a mandolin or peeler, cut the courgette lengthwise into thin strips.
- Remove the leaves from the shanghai paksoy and cut the large outer leaves in half.
- Cut the pepper into strips.
- Cut the steak into thin strips.
- Mix them in a bowl with the garlic, ginger, cornstarch and a little salt.
- Heat the Infinity wok on high heat and add 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Add the strips of beef and stir-fry ± 3 - 4 minutes until the meat turns brown.
- Add the soy sauce and sugar and stir well.
- Bring the meat and sauce to the boil and remove from the heat.
- Mix in half of the jalapeño pepper and half of the spring onion and put the mixture in a bowl.
- Heat the rest of the oil in the wok and stir-fry the paksoy leaves with the yellow bell pepper for ± 2 minutes.
- Add the courgette strips and bake for another minute.
- Season to taste with a little salt.
- Make a pile of rice in the middle of each of the plates and spoon a little of the vegetables and steak strips on it.
- Spoon the soy sauce around it and garnish with the rest of the jalapeño and spring onion.
- Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.