Steak and mushrooms
- Dry the steak well.
- Wash the mushrooms briefly and halve the large ones.
- Warm the frying pan slowly and add the oil.
- Add the steaks as soon as the pan is hot and sear them on both sides.
- Turn the steaks regularly and add the butter.
- Remove the meat from the pan and keep it warm on a plate under the aluminium foil.
- Add the rest of the butter and let it turn brown.
- Let the mushrooms simmer in the butter for a few minutes.
- Pour the cream into the gravy and bring to the boil.
- Spoon the mushrooms over the steak; add the gravy separately.