Spicy chicken with cashew nuts
- Wash and cut the vegetables. Make sure you cut them into pieces of about the same size.
- Heat a wok or sauté pan. Put the sunflower oil in the pan and fry the chicken, onion and, when preferred, the Spanish chillis for 2 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper and celery and wok the vegetables for 1 minute.
- Then add Go-Tan Original Wok All Natural Ketjap Sesame and wok for another 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and sprinkle the dish with peanuts.
Serve with noodles or rice.