Shrimps with green vegetables
- If necessary, defrost the prawns under cold running water. Put them in a bowl with the garlic. Mix them well with the garlic and leave to marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Clean the asparagus and cut them into three pieces each. Cut the ends of the mange touts.
- Bring a pan of water with some salt to the boil and blanch the asparagus for 1 minute and the mange touts for 30 seconds.
- Drain the vegetables and rinse with cold water.
- Heat the oil in the wok. Add the prawns and keep stirring well.
- When the prawns start to turn pink add the vegetables and Go-Tan Asian Naturals Wok sauce Teriyaki.
- Cook for about 3 minutes until the vegetables are al dente.
- If desired, add some salt, Go-Tan Sesame oil and roasted sesame seeds to taste.
Serve with Go-Tan Miehoen (rice noodles) or GO-Tan Organic Egg Noodles.