Shrimps with crunchy vegetables
- Press 1 clove of garlic in a bowl.
- Then add the shrimps, soy sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Stir this well and leave it for a while.
- Heat a wok with oil.
- Now cut the oxheart cabbage into fine strips.
- Clean the haricots verts and cut them into small pieces.
- Put these vegetables in the wok and squeeze the other clove of garlic in the pan.
- Meanwhile, cut the cucumber and tomato into small pieces. Finely crush the avocado in a bowl.
- Add the shrimps after about 2 minutes. As soon as they turn pink, so they are no longer glassy, the stir-frying is finished.
- Take a plate and first place the oxheart cabbage with haricots verts on your plate.
- Spread the avocado on top and sprinkle the cucumber and tomato on top.
- Finally put the shrimps on your plate.
Sprinkle the dish afterwards with roasted sesame seeds.