Sesame chicken with broccoli
- Cut the broccoli into florets.
- Bring a large pan of water with a teaspoon of salt to the boil.
- Add the broccoli and cook al dente in ± 4 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Cut the chicken thigh fillet into 2 cm pieces.
- Sprinkle with a little salt and add half of the sweet soy sauce, chilli paste, garlic, ginger and a tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- Heat the Wokarang on high heat and add the oil.
- Stir-fry the chicken for a few minutes and then add the onions, bell pepper, chilli, cashew nuts and broccoli.
- Stir the dish well and stir-fry everything for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the rest of the sweet soy sauce and serve in bowls.
- Sprinkle with spring onions and the rest of the sesame seeds.
Delicious with noodles or rice.