- Season the salmon all over with salt and pepper and brush some olive oil over the fillet.
- Place the salmon fillet in a steamer insert.
- Place the squid rings in another steamer insert and season with a pinch of salt and some pepper.
- Bring water to the boil in a saucepan, making sure there is at least 1 inch between the water and the steamer insert.
- Place both steamer inserts with the salmon and squid rings on top of one another above the boiling water and cover with the lid.
- Steam the salmon and the squid rings for 8-10 minutes until done.
- Put the steamer inserts on a cooling rack and allow the salmon and squid rings to cool.
- Whisk the mayonnaise, ketchup, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and a few drops of Tabasco together in a bowl to make a sauce.
- Season the sauce with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Divide the salmon into chunks and mixr these gently through the sauce, together with the squid rings and shrimps.
- Spoon the salad onto a dish and sprinkle with paprika powder and parsley.