- Beat the eggs, 100 ml milk and flour into a batter.
- When beating add the butter, 175ml of water and the rest of the milk.
- Heat the pancake pan over medium heat and fry (without butter) 8 crêpes.
- Before filling the crêpes, put them back one by one in the pancake pan.
- Melt a knob of butter on each crêpe.
- Then put a slice of ham on top.
- Break an egg over the crêpe and spread the egg white with the rounded side of a spoon.
- Make sure the yolk lies in the middle and stays whole.
- Sprinkle the cheese over it, fold the edges inwards so that the egg yolk remains visible.