- Chop the onion and chop the garlic finely.
- Heat the oil in the pressure cooker pan and add chicken, onion and garlic.
- Cook for 3 minutes and add the curry.
- Cook for a minute and add the tomato purée. Cook together for a minute and add the stock. In the meantime, cut the chilli, sweet potato, celeriac and cabbage
- and add with the asparagus beans. Stir everything well.
- Close the lid and cook under high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Cut the coriander roughly and the spring onion into rings. Heat the roti pancake in the microwave or oven.
- Keep warm under foil.
- Carefully release the pressure before opening the cooker (beware: HOT!).
- Fill the roti pancakes with the curry and sprinkle with coriander and spring onion.