Ratatouille with sausage
- Cut the aubergine and courgette in half lengthwise.
- Cut the halves into slices of half a centimetre.
- Heat 6 tbsp of the oil in a Bourgogne casserole and fry the aubergine in it for 3 minutes.
- Add the courgette, bell peppers, garlic and onions and cook together for ± 5 minutes.
- Take the leaves off the sprigs of thyme and rosemary and chop them roughly.
- Add ¾ of the herbs and the vine tomatoes, tomato sauce and stock to the dish.
- Stir well and bring to the boil. Cook gently for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brown the sausages all around in a frying pan with the rest of the oil.
- Put the sausages on the ratatouille and let it simmer for 10 minutes with a lid on the pan.
- Season with the rest of the herbs before serving.