Ratatouille with minced meat
- Wash the aubergine and courgette and cut them into 1 cm thick slices.
- Put them in a colander, sprinkle them with salt and leave them to stand for 1 hour.
- Peel the garlic and chop it very finely.
- Peel the onions and cut them into thin slices.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the garlic and slices of onion.
- Fry the onions and garlic until golden brown and take them out of the pan.
- Put the minced meat in the pan and stir until the minced meat is completely cooked and loose.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the minced meat and put the onions back into the pan.
- Cut the slices of aubergine and courgette into cubes and add them to the minced meat.
- Wash both bell peppers, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into strips.
- Clean and halve the mushrooms.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them into quarters.
- Add the bell peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes to the minced meat, put a lid on the pan and let the contents simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the coriander powder, white wine and chopped parsley.
- Season the dish to taste with salt and pepper.