- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Place the chopped red onion and cubes of pumpkin on a baking tray and season with a bit of fresh pepper.
- Stir in the olive oil and place the baking tray in the oven for 15 minutes until the pumpkin is just cooked. Leave to cool.
- Bake the pine nuts light brown and add them to the pumpkin.
- Grease the mini pans with olive oil or a little butter. Put a sheet of puff pastry in each pan and press a little.
- Spoon the goat cheese through the pumpkin and divide the mixture over the pans.
- Put the whipping cream and the egg in a bowl and whisk. Add the thyme and pour the whipping cream over the pans.
- Place the Mini Cocottes in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes until the dough is cooked and golden brown.
The savory pumpkin tarts taste delicious with a fresh salad.