- Cut the pumpkin into pieces.
- Remove the seeds and the threaded inside and cut off the skin with a sharp knife.
- Cut the flesh into 1 cm pieces. Cut the stem of the pepper.
- Cut the pepper in half lengthwise, remove the seeds with a sharp knife and finely chop the flesh.
- Heat the oil in the pan with thick bottom and fry the al-andalus and half of the pepper for 1 min. on low heat.
- Add the minced meat and cook for 1 min. on a medium heat.
- Add the pumpkin and tomato cubes and stir well.
- Place the lid on the pan and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes. Scoop up regularly.
- Add the black beans for the last 5 minutes and season with pepper and salt if necessary.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the coriander. Divide the pumpkin chili over 4 plates or bowls and sprinkle with the coriander and the rest of the pepper.