- For the marinade, mix 1 tablespoon of oil, worcestershire sauce, 2 crushed cloves of garlic, half of lime juice, paprika and cumin in a bowl.
- Spoon in the prawns and marinate them in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Cook the cubes of sweet potato in water until al dente, rinse them in a colander with cold water.
- Pour the orange juice into a pan and add the shallots, 1 clove of garlic and the cardamom.
- Reduce the juice halfway over medium heat and allow to cool.
- Heat the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil in a wok and stir fry the sweet potato on high heat until light brown.
- Scoop the ingredients into a large bowl.
- Stir fry the prawns in the same pan.
- Add bell pepper, spring onions and carrots and cook until al dente.
- Finally add the orange mixture.
- Put the contents of the wok in the bowl with the sweet potato, add avocado, mango, cherry tomatoes and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon lightly and garnish the salad with coriander and grapefruit slices.
Do not throw away the squeezed lime, but put the halves in a jug of cold water. That looks nice on the table and is nice to drink.