Potatoes with herb curd cheese
- Clean the potatoes with their skins well under cold running water.
- Bring the potatoes to the boil with water and salt for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the quark with the peeled and grated onion and the washed and chopped parsley.
- Season the herb curd cheese with salt and pepper.
- Drain the potatoes and cross them in at the top.
- Carefully pull the peel off a little, make a hole in the potatoes with a teaspoon and spoon some herb curd cheese into each potato.
- Serve the rest of the herb curd cheese separately.