Potato salad with peas
- Thaw out the peas in a sieve for 1 hour. Boil the eggs in 4-6 minutes.
- Cool them off under cold running water and peel them.
- Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in a pan with plenty of boiling water with a little salt for 5 minutes until cooked but still firm.
- Drain the potatoes in a colander.
- Beat in a bowl the vinegar with walnut oil, mustard and some salt and freshly ground pepper to a nice bound dressing. Stir in chives and dill.
- Scoop the potatoes (while they are still warm) through the peas. Leave the salad for at least 15 minutes so that the taste can develop.
- Cut eggs into 4 pieces each and cut these pieces in half. Scoop the eggs carefully through the salad.
- Spoon salad into 4 glass dishes and garnish with the slices of ham that have been passed through the flour.