Potato leek soup
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add leek and potatoes.
- Braise 3-4 min.
- Add the stock and cook for 15 minutes on low heat.
- Peel shrimps in the meantime. Grate yellow peel of lemon thinly and squeeze out fruit.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and add shrimps.
- Sprinkle some lemon juice over it and add some salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Braise shrimps on medium high heat in 3-5 minutes pink and opaque.
- Puree stock with hand blender and season with a few drops of lemon juice and some salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Spoon the potato leek soup into wide bowls and put shrimps in the middle.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest and grated cheese.
Purée soup with a perfect result without splashing? This is possible with the powerful BK hand blender.