Pasta with tuna and artichoke
- Cook the pasta in a pan according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Fry the garlic in a sauté pan until golden brown and add the chilli.
- Add the chopped pieces of artichoke together with the capers (note; this can splash).
- Fry it gently.
- Then add the tuna, let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Then add the olives and pine nuts.
- Divide the rocket over the plates.
- Drain the pasta and serve it on the plates.
- Spread the artichoke-tuna mixture over it and sprinkle some grated pecorino over it.