- Cook the penne in a pan with plenty of water with some salt for 10-12 minutes until al dente. Roast pine nuts golden brown in a dry frying pan.
- Mix in blender half of pine nuts with Parmesan cheese, garlic, basil, 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice and olive oil to a creamy dressing.
- If necessary, dilute with a dash of the pasta's cooking liquid.
- Add freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Drain the pasta and mix the penne in a wide dish with the dressing.
- Spoon in the roasted bell peppers, green bell peppers, radicchhio and lollo rosso.
Roast the vegetables in a grill pan. Mix the vegetables first with some olive oil, this will give the vegetables more taste...