Pasta with chicken, spinach, mushrooms and Boursin
- Cut the chicken fillet into dices.
- Brush the mushrooms clean and cut into quarters.
- Cut the sun-dried tomatoes into thin strips and defrost the spinach according to the preparation method on the package.
- Cook the pasta al dente according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Heat a wok with a dash of oil and fry the chicken fillet cubes until brown on high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and stir fry for a few minutes.
- (Or bake them separately for a crispier result)
- Now add the spinach and the cream cheese.
- Gently stir.
- Finally add the sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts and heat well.