Oriental stew with broccolini and shrimps
- Cut the stem of the lemongrass into halves and crush the halves under a pan or with a knife.
- Fry the onion for 3 minutes in a few tablespoons of oil in a Bourgogne casserole.
- Add the garlic, lemongrass, ginger and chilli and fry for a minute.
- Pour the coconut milk and fish sauce into the pan.
- Add the sugar and bring the dish to the boil.
- Stir briefly so that the sugar dissolves.
- Add the aubergine and let it simmer for 5 minutes on low heat with a lid on the pan.
- Add the broccolini and let it simmer gently in the dish for 5 minutes.
- Add the prawns, stir and let it simmer for another 5 minutes until cooked.
Serve in bowls and sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds.