Noodles with pollack
- Prepare the noodles according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Meanwhile, cut the slightly thawed pollack into cubes.
- Clean the lime and grate the skin and squeeze out the juice.
- Mix the zest, juice, 2 tbsp oil, chilli sauce and spice mix into a dressing.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in the wok and stir fry the pollack for 5 min.
- Remove the fish from the wok and clean the wok.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in the wok, chop the onion and fry for 2 min. on medium heat.
- Add the garden peas and 3 tbsp water and stir fry for 2 min.
- Add the noodles, fish and herb dressing and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Continue heating for 1 min.
serve with rice.