- Sprinkle the chicken meat with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the chicken meat and fry slowly in the oil for 10 minutes in a closed pan.
- Clean garlic and onions and cut them into small pieces.
- Add garlic and onions to the chicken meat and fry until the onions are sautéed.
- Sprinkle with parsley and thyme.
- Meanwhile, clean the leek, celery, carrots, potatoes and tomatoes and dice the vegetables.
- Add them to the chicken meat and heat for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the water and add the cubes of chicken stock, tomato purée and macaroni to the soup.
- Let the soup simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Finish the soup to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve the soup and top it of with Parmesan cheese.