- Boil the macaroni in salted water (see instructions on the packaging).
- Meanwhile, clean the bell peppers, tomatoes and celery and cut them into small pieces.
- Drain the maize kernels.
- Pour the cooked macaroni into a colander, let it drain and then cool completely.
- Mix the vegetables with the maize kernels, parsley and garden cress.
- Cut the bologna into dices and add them.
- Stir in the oil and vinegar to make a salad dressing with salt and pepper.
- Carefully mix the cooled macaroni in the vegetables and pour the salad dressing over it.
You can prevent potatoes, macaroni and spaghetti to boil over by adding a knob of butter or a dash of oil to the water. This way you can also avoid boiling over milk by rubbing the edge of the saucepan or milk cooker with some butter before cooking.