Limburg mustard soup with goat milk brie and chives
- Heat the butter in a stockpot.
- Fry the chopped onions and finely chopped garlic in the stock pot.
- Add thyme and the two different types of mustard.
- Cook the mixture for 1 minute on a medium heat.
- Then add the chicken stock and cooking cream to the mixture.
- Keep stirring until the soup starts to boil.
- Turn off the heat and let the soup simmer for 10 minutes.
- Blend the soup to a creamy mixture.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Serve the mustard soup with goat milk brie and chives.
Serve the soup with crispy bacon and tarragon instead of the brie and chives!