Rolled lamb with calvados
- Beat the meat as flat as possible.
- Squeeze out the lemon and pour juice on the meat.
- Peel the apples, take out the core and cut the flesh into thin slices.
- Place the apple slices on the meat.
- Sprinkle with the sugar and some clove powder.
- Clean the clove of garlic and press it above the meat.
- Roll up the meat in such a way that the apple is no longer visible and tie the lamb with a piece of string.
- Sprinkle the rolled lamb with ginger powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and sear the rolled meat.
- Heat the apple juice and add it to the meat, put a lid on the pan and let it simmer for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the pan and keep it warm.
- Add the Calvados to the gravy.
- Add the stock cube and bring to the boil.
- Mix the potato flour with the water and add it to the gravy while stirring.
- Put the rolled lamb in the pan and let it heat up.
- Season the dish to taste with salt and pepper and possibly some ginger powder and Calvados.