Ketjap sesame wok dish
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Cook them in a pan of water without salt until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a wok or sauté pan, add oil and fry the sugar snaps and shiitake together with the garlic and ginger until cooked.
- Add the potato cubes and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add Go-Tan Original Wok All Natural Ketjap Sesam and heat for 1 minute.
- Garnish the dish with some crushed cashew nuts.
- Number of portions
- 4 servings
- Preparation time
- 25 minutes
- Type of dish
- Main course
- 2 sweet potatoes ( +/- 500g)
- 240ml Go-Tan Original Wok All Natural Ketjap Sesam
- 15ml Go-Tan Wok oil or sunflower oil
- 250g sugar snaps
- ½ tsp Go-Tan Chopped Garlic or 1 fresh garlic clove
- 1 tsp Go-Tan Chopped Ginger or 1 cm fresh ginger
- 150g Shiitake
- Optional: unsalted cashew nuts
- BK Nature Wokarang