Hot potato salad
- Clean the potatoes well under running water and put them in the pan.
- Add sufficient water to a saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the potatoes to the boiling water and cover.
- Boil the potatoes for 10-15 minutes until cooked but still firm. Turn off the heat under the potatoes and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, boil the eggs for 10 minutes and then submerge in cold water. Peel and halve the eggs.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and fry the bacon until crispy.
- Remove the bacon from the frying pan and drain on some kitchen paper, then chop it into small pieces.
- Remove the leftover fat from the frying pan and add the gherkins, parsley, mayonnaise, sour cream and lemon juice to the pan.
- Heat the mixture on low heat and stir well.
- Put the sauce mixture in a bowl and stir in the potatoes, eggs and bacon.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.