- Divide the minced meat into 4 equal portions.
- Moisten your hands with water and quickly shape each portion of minced meat into a burger.
- Do not knead minced meat, only shape it.
- Place the pan on the stove and heat it gently.
- Add the butter.
- As soon as the butter starts to bubble, put the hamburgers in the pan.
- Bake the hamburgers on both sides so that they have a nice crust.
- Fry the bacon and onion rings in a separate frying pan and sprinkle with castor sugar.
- Just before the burgers are cooked, cut the buns open and brush the inside with butter.
- Fry the buns alternately in the pan so that the buttered side becomes golden brown.
- Place the bottom half of the buns on a plate.
- Cover this with half of the lettuce, place the hamburger, bacon and onion rings on top and add the barbecue sauce.
- Then place the tomato slices on top of the sauce and finish with the remaining lettuce and remoulade sauce.
- Place the upper half of the roll on top.
Enjoy your meal!