Grilled scallops with sauce
- Cut the tomatoes in half, spoon out the seeds and cut the flesh into small cubes.
- Finely chop 2 cloves of garlic and crush 3 cloves under a knife.
- Chop the herbs and soak the saffron in the white wine.
- Grate the peel of the lemon with a fine grater and squeeze out the juice.
- Pat the scallops dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil together with the sprigs of thyme and the crushed cloves of garlic
- in an Infinity frying pan. Put the scallops in the hot oil with pliers and fry them on high heat for ± 4 minutes.
- Turn them around halfway.
- Add the chopped tomato when the scallops are brown.
- Warm them up and then take the scallops out of the pan and keep them warm under aluminium foil.
- Remove the twigs of thyme and cloves of garlic from the tomatoes.
- Finish the sauce Antiboise by adding the rest of the olive oil, chopped garlic, spices, saffron wine, capers, lemon zest and juice.
- Bring to the boil and transfer into a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the frying pan (or an Infinity wok) on high heat and stir-fry the spinach in it for a few minutes until it shrinks (if desired, add a spoonful of olive oil).
- Stir well.